Feb. 8, 2018
Q Speaks The Black Blogger's Summary
I just finished reading an interesting convo with "Q" that was published in Vulture. You know when you are 85 years-old with less life in front of you than behind. The secrets begin to spill out some more revealing than others.
1. Q blasted Cyndi Lauper for her attitude during the recording of "We are the World".
2. Q basically torn the Beatles a new asshole regarding their musical chops, he especially lit into Ringo Starr.
3. Q gave big ups to Kendrick Lamar, felt that "My Secret Garden" album performers Brothers Johnson, James Ingram, and Tevin Campbell should have blown up more because of their talents.
4. Q said that it was Sam Giancana and his Chicago Boys on the grassy knoll in Dallas on 11/22/63.
5. Q called Jimi Hendrix a chicken for not recording on his album "Gula Matara" because Jimi was afraid of being exposed musically by the likes of Toots Thielemans.
6. Q said that Microsoft Founder, Paul Allen plays on the level of Jimi Hendrix
7. Q knocked boots with Ivanka Trump, great legs but wrong daddy.
8. Q said that Donald Trump had limited intelligence and a variety of other personality flaws.
9. Q felt Oprah should stay away from running for President because she simply doesn't have the leadership chops to pull it off.
10. Q said that Marlon Brando used to go cha-cha dancing with us. He could dance his ass off. He was the most charming motherfucker you ever met. He’d fuck anything. Anything! He’d fuck a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye. Pryor's ex-wife confirmed that Brando and Pryor hooked up. We know that Baldwin was gay but no one yet from the Gaye family.
11. Q went after his protege Michael Jackson, who he accused of pilfering music from Donna Summers, and others as well. Q accused MJ of being greedy, lying about all his reconstructive surgeries. Q called out Daddy Jackson for his abusive acts against MJ which led to MJ self-image problems.
12. He blew up religion especially the Catholic Church as being a religion based on fear, smoke, and murder. And the biggest gimmick in the world is confession: “You tell me what you did wrong and it’ll be okay.” Come on. And almost everywhere you go in the world, the biggest structures are the Catholic churches. It’s money, man. It’s fucked up.
It is an interesting read. Now I would love to have dinner with this remarkably talented man. Q who understands that racism is the greatest flaw in society today.